I believe that passion is the engine of life.
To identify what we are really passionate about is what it's worth living for, what we like to do and we enjoy it while doing it and to go for it is necessary achieve goals and objectives.
What do I live for? What is my passion ? , And the answer is easy, is to be able to do what I really like, what never tires me, are really two things that ho hand, which is to travel and take pictures or videos of those travels.
You travel to break with the routine, to take distance from the everyday, yo know and experience new cultures, to meet people, or to know yourself, to know your own limits. You travel for the adrenaline, for the love of travel, for pleasure to the unknown and for fear of the unknown. You travel simply because yes...
Finally take pictures for me is to see the good side of things, is to remember something nice in a different, way as I used to say when I was little, it's like a time machine because there are thing you don't remember but when you watch a video or photo you remember everything more clearly as if everything you lived had only happened yesterday, that sunset, that day on the beach , the breeze of the sea and the sand on your feet, every smile and people you will never forget, you say "Wow had already forgotten that moment" but there will always be that video or photo one click away, just press play and you will turn back time.
Finally take pictures for me is to see the good side of things, is to remember something nice in a different, way as I used to say when I was little, it's like a time machine because there are thing you don't remember but when you watch a video or photo you remember everything more clearly as if everything you lived had only happened yesterday, that sunset, that day on the beach , the breeze of the sea and the sand on your feet, every smile and people you will never forget, you say "Wow had already forgotten that moment" but there will always be that video or photo one click away, just press play and you will turn back time.
Niceee! I loved the way you have to see things, especially about the photos! :D
ResponderEliminar