Ir al contenido principal

Subjects of this semester...

I think that within this semester the subject that I like the most was "Anatomical Bases"
A bouquet that I'm taking for the second time and that's why it's a bit ironic because if they had asked me last year my answer would be completely different.

Now that I'm giving it him the time and dedication it deserves, I have realized that I like it since I can learn from the most general things of the body to the most complex ones that will help me to become a future dentist.
Theoretical contents are taught in each class of each part of the body such as abdomen, upper limb pelvis and now we begin to see head and neck.
One of the things that motivates me a lot about this subject field is that we have practical steps that consist of observing real bodies, the truth is that I find it entertaining and more useful to learn than if they were plastic parts because this way we dimension everything and complementing with the contents seen un the classes.

I'm not going to deny that this bouquet is one of the most complicated since the material is dense and requieres a lot of memory, but over time yo will find it's good part...



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Reflections about the semester

Hi guys! This semester is almost over and the truth is that it has good and bas times as always happens. Good since my grades have improved a lot and I started to pick up the pace at the university since is my third semester and I have fewer subjects as I fall behind, but the good thing about this is that I know more people with whom I didn't speak before and so I made new friends. The bad thing is that I sleep very little to manage to finish studying for all subjects and that stresses me too much, makes me walk in a bad mood and just want to burn the university hahahaha and in these last weeks it will be too hard since tests and exams are every day, and the fact of just thinking about that makes me want to cry and I want to mourn, my current mood is the image of that face,  that's how I feel every day hahaha I just want to finish the semester fast to rest and it would be great to be able to exempt myself from my subjects and not give more tests ever again  that would be ...

What is it that I'm passionate about?

I believe that  passion is the engine of life. To identify what we are really passionate about is what it's worth living for, what we like to do and we enjoy it while doing it and to go for it is necessary achieve goals and objectives. What do I live for? What is my passion ? , And the answer is easy, is to be able to do what I really like, what never tires me, are really two things that ho hand, which is to travel and take pictures or videos of those travels. You travel to break with the routine, to take distance from the everyday, yo know and experience new cultures, to meet people, or to know yourself, to know your own limits.  You travel for the adrenaline, for the love of travel, for pleasure to the unknown and for fear of the unknown. You travel simply because yes... Finally take pictures for me is to see the good side of things, is to remem...

About dentistry

Hi guys! In this post I will comment about my favorite website, I think it would be an Instagram account that I see often, because only in this way I follow the web pages about my career, it's called "About dentistry", Here's the link so you can take a look  https://www.instagram.com/about_dentistry/ . I like it because of the variety of content that can be found, from funny videos about the typical things that happen to dentists at work to situations of real cases showing the procedure or explaining it with animations. In fact last year I had a subject related to dentistry skills and I had to make a cavity and then working with composite resins until I gave back to the tooth it's anatomy that I had from the beginning and it useful me quite a video of this site because they showed step by step how to achieve it. I visited the site more last year for the practical subject that I told you them I ad but today I only see it when I receive a publication on the Insta...