We changed?
The truth is that we re all changing in the course of our lives, first we can see physical changes and as we know personality is defined in the course of life through situations, interactivity and emotions, and it changes because I remember that as a child it was quite shameful and not now.
Another change is that I was very disorganized I had fewer worries so I was more lazy, but over the years the responsibilities increase and that is why I became more organized and ordered, I also liked more to go out to parties and now I just want to stay in bed watching movies or series all day. Am I becoming an old woman? haahaha I'm still going out, but less often.
Finally, something I don't like about my changes has been is my diet, I used to take more care of her but now that I have less time I don't prepare anything and I prefer to eat something quick like sandwich, pizza, hamburgers. Also that I get stressed with great ease, something that never happened before, and happens to me since I enter the university and I think that it's wrong, that's why I should start changing since I have many years left to study hahaha.

We are always changing, it's constant, especially with prefer to stay watching movies or series hahaha
ResponderEliminar