My mother always remembers when i was little and we were in the supermarket line and I told her: "I want to be a cashier", she laughed and asked me why? I answered that I wanted to earn all the money that was in the boxes, something innocent.
Over the years my ideas changed, at 14 I wanted to be an engineer, then I realized that mathematics although I was doing quite well, I did not like them, Then at 16 I called attention to obstetrics and dentistry, so I started going to talk until I decided on dentistry because I like manual work and helping people.
When I applied for my only option was dentistry in different universities, and my experience so far has been a great change, sometimes somewhat stressful, but it is part of the process, for the moment I have not analyzed what specialty I prefer since I have many years to decide .
Over the years my ideas changed, at 14 I wanted to be an engineer, then I realized that mathematics although I was doing quite well, I did not like them, Then at 16 I called attention to obstetrics and dentistry, so I started going to talk until I decided on dentistry because I like manual work and helping people.
When I applied for my only option was dentistry in different universities, and my experience so far has been a great change, sometimes somewhat stressful, but it is part of the process, for the moment I have not analyzed what specialty I prefer since I have many years to decide .
ResponderEliminarI still wanted to be a cashier hahah 😘