Hello, my name is Javiera I was born on August 1st, 1998 at he Santa Maria clinic. My parents are called Jorge Fonseca and Selene Arias, I have a sister of 22 years called Camila.
In elementary school i studied at the Miguel Rafael Prado and then in high school at the Instituto cumbre de cóndores oriente.
As a child I did several sports like, baby soccer, tennis, ballet, and swimming but over the years i didn't have so much time to continue with that.
Currently I am 19 years old and I study dentistry at the University of Chile.
In my free time i like to watch series, go out with my friends, get to know new places, liste to music and play guitar.
In elementary school i studied at the Miguel Rafael Prado and then in high school at the Instituto cumbre de cóndores oriente.
As a child I did several sports like, baby soccer, tennis, ballet, and swimming but over the years i didn't have so much time to continue with that.
Currently I am 19 years old and I study dentistry at the University of Chile.
In my free time i like to watch series, go out with my friends, get to know new places, liste to music and play guitar.
Hi Javiera, I like watch series too! Any recommendation?
ResponderEliminar